First Steps provides access to health and wellbeing support tailored to the many business owners across Tāmaki Makaurau that are feeling overwhelmed, isolated, and under pressure from the mental and emotional impact of ongoing COVID-19 restrictions.
Before you apply for funding, please choose one of our experienced PROVIDERS. You can choose to complete a consultation with the provider of your choice and obtain a quote from them, or you can simply view the provider’s offering and complete our – ASSOCIATED COSTS TEMPLATE – you will require one of these for your application below.
To access the Health and Wellbeing Support Package, your business must:
- be operating with 100 full-time equivalent employees or less
- have a New Zealand Business Number (NZBN)
- be operating in a commercial environment
- be a privately-owned business or are a Māori Trust or incorporation under the Te Ture Whenua Māori Act 1993 or similar organisation managing Māori assets under multiple ownership
- primarily operate within the Auckland boundary
- be an existing business that was trading prior to 22 October 2021
- have had a consultation with a First Steps Provider
- have a completed First Steps Provider quotation or have filled in the Associated Costs Template
Please complete the form below to get your health and wellbeing application underway.